Want to work With Us?
We are passionate climbers demonstrating gratitude, dedication, pride and innovation. These are our core values fundamental to both our mission and vision.
Youth Program Coach
Whetstone is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic coach to help develop the next generation of climbers. Qualified candidates are passionate about climbing and have the desire to share that with others. They are able to work in a collaborative environment and provide support not just to their fellow coaches, but to their students and their families. They are dependable, take initiative and have the drive to grow professionally.
- Lead practices with provided curriculum
- Assist youth program participants in the check-in and out process
- Manage the inherent risks involved with climbing
- Answer youth program related questions and create connection with families
- Have a high level of product knowledge of gym offerings including memberships, youth program offerings, and events
- Top rope belay certification
- Experience working with kids
- Experience coaching and/or instructing
- Uphold current COVID vaccination
- First AID/CPR certified preferred
- This is a part time position; 6-10 hours per week
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts in a workweek (Sun-Sat)
- Wage starts at $14 per hour
- Free membership
- 30% discount on all purchases from our gear shop
- Industry pro-deals
- Discounts at other climbing gyms
- Guest passes
- Be part of an inclusive community of climbers
How To Apply
Send resume to email@example.com or just click the button below!