Want to work With Us?
We are passionate climbers demonstrating gratitude, dedication, pride and innovation. These are our core values fundamental to both our mission and vision.
Youth Program Coach
Whetstone Climbing in Fort Collins Colorado is looking for a motivated and qualified candidate for the role as a climbing instructor for the youth programs. This is a part-time position working afternoons-evenings Monday to Thursday. Instructors will coach young climbers in a non-competitive setting. The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable working with groups of kids ages 4-17, focusing on developing their skills not only as climbers but as confident young individuals.
- Experience working with kids between the ages of 4-17.
- Group leadership experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Climbing instruction experience
- Ability to teach and demonstrate climbing specific skills
- Experience climbing indoors
- This is a non-exempt hourly compensated position
- 6-10 hours per week; Hours Afternoon- Evening
- Shifts are Monday-Thursday afternoons and evenings
- Hourly wages start at $13
- Be part of an inclusive community of climbers
- Full membership to Whetstone
- Free yoga and fitness classes
- Guest passes
How To Apply:
Please provide the following to the Programs & Groups Coordinator, Elena by emailing email@example.com or just click the button below!
- Cover Letter
- 3 Professional References